Yes, it is. You can subscribe to any number of Tipsters. However, you have to have enough funds on your accounts to pay for copying bets and subscription fees to all chosen Tipsters.
Articles in this section
- How do I copy bets and manage them?
- Are bets being copied while I’m offline?
- Is it possible to copy bets of a chosen Tipster only in some particular sport?
- Can I place individual bets when I am subscribed to one of the Tipsters?
- How fast are bets copied?
- Is it possible to copy bets from more than one Tipster simultaneously?
- Is it possible to copy bets from more than one Tipster?
- I want to customize a filter for searching the best Tipster. How can I do that?
- Can I change the already set coefficient of copying?
- Is it necessary to have the same balance as a Tipster has in order to copy bets from them?