No, it is not. CopyBet has a feature for copyng bets with different coefficients to allow you to copy bets of a Tipster regardless of the difference in balances.
Articles in this section
- How do I copy bets and manage them?
- Are bets being copied while I’m offline?
- Is it possible to copy bets of a chosen Tipster only in some particular sport?
- Can I place individual bets when I am subscribed to one of the Tipsters?
- How fast are bets copied?
- Is it possible to copy bets from more than one Tipster simultaneously?
- Is it possible to copy bets from more than one Tipster?
- I want to customize a filter for searching the best Tipster. How can I do that?
- Can I change the already set coefficient of copying?
- Is it necessary to have the same balance as a Tipster has in order to copy bets from them?